Fildena is both a popular and powerful drug. It’s important to know when to take it to ensure the very best results. Here’s everything you need to know about the blue pill, to guarantee it’s as effective as it can be.
What Is Fildena?
Fildena is the popular brand name for Sildenafil – a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is a condition that can be common for many men to experience throughout their lives, referring to the inability to get an erection and sustain it. Its cause can be dependent on a host of factors such as health conditions, stress levels and anxiety.
The condition itself may also be a warning sign to other medical conditions, including high blood sugar, high blood pressure and blocked or hardened arteries. Fildena can also be used for certain cases of pulmonary hypertension, as a way of relieving symptoms; pulmonary hypertension is a serious condition that causes high blood pressure in the blood vessels that supply the pulmonary arteries (the lungs), and can cause damage to the heart.
How Does Fildena Work?
For men to achieve an erection naturally, nerve signals need to be released, resulting in an increased blood flow into the penis. The muscular tissue of the penis relaxes during an erection, which in turn traps the blood in the penis, causing it to be firm. After a man has had an orgasm, another set of signals are sent to the penis, which cause the muscular tissue to contract while releasing blood back into the circulation system, resulting in the loss of the erection.
For men who suffer from erectile dysfunction, the penis cannot get to the point of an erection, or at least it cannot be sustained long enough for sexual intercourse to take place. Fildena works by modifying the biochemical composition of the blood, stimulating the blood vessels and causing them to widen. The medicine works on the biochemical levels, but is not responsible for influencing sexual desire or improving physical characteristics such as stamina or size. It can, however, improve the confidence of many men who suffer from conditions such as erectile dysfunction.
The condition can often be described as embarrassing for many sufferers, with medication such as Fildena helping to reduce this feeling. The onset of Fildena is from 30 to 60 minutes, with an approximate time of effectiveness lasting from 2 to 4 hours – you can buy Fildena online or get it on prescription from your GP.
Are There Any Side Effects Of Taking Fildena?
While each individual will have a different experience with medication, common side effects of Fildena can include:
- Flushed skin
It’s important to get your doctor’s advice before taking the drug, as it’s not suitable for everyone – the medication is not, for example, recommended for use by men suffering from cardiovascular disease.
Fildena should also be avoided by those taking nitrates, such as nitro-glycerine, as the combination of both drugs could result in a drop in blood pressure. If you experience any side effects while taking Fildena, you should speak to your GP or a medical professional immediately for advice.
When Should Fildena Be Taken?
Here are some helpful tips to remember when taking Fildena, as taking the medication incorrectly could result in getting an erection later than expected, or the erection not lasting as long/being as strong as you expected.
- You can take the pill up to 4 hours before performing sexual activity, with the medication generally starting to work within 30 minutes to an hour.
- Fildena shows best results on healthy men – for it to be most effective, the body it’s going into should be at optimum health, with healthy blood flow, healthy hormone levels and good cardiovascular health overall
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol if suffering from erectile dysfunction, as it can make symptoms worse
- Avoid the use of illegal drugs and marijuana if suffering from erectile dysfunction, as these can both make the symptoms worse
- Don’t take Fildena on a full stomach, as this can slow down the absorption of the drug in the body, reducing its effectiveness
- Avoid eating large meals, as doing so will result in the body taking longer to absorb the medication, making the pill less concentrated and less effective
- Avoid eating fatty foods, as these too can make the Fildena less effective, due to the body taking longer to absorb the drug
- Check with you GP when and how to take Fildena if you are taking any other medicines, as the pill may not be suitable for you, or you may need to take it differently
- Seek advice from your doctor or a healthcare professional if side effects are experienced.
As with any medication, always speak to your GP before starting Fildena, especially if you have existing conditions to ensure it’s safe for you to do so.